Thursday, October 2, 2008

Home remedies to help treat acne

« ...I was using the strongest medicine I could find. First I used oxy maximum strength pads. Boy was I making strides in the WRONG direction! Over medicating contributes to dryness and irritation which leads to more breakouts. You're better off with a Glycerin based medicine like Cetaphyl. The gentler you medication, the more effective it will be to restoring pH balance to your skin....
...Benzoyl peroxide is a very common ingredient used in acne treatment products. If you have mild acne, you can treat it with acne products that contain 5% to 5% benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is effective in treating acne, but it can cause drying of the skin and it can feel like the skin is burning, which is why some people choose not to use acne treatment products that have this ingredient....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...So what is the best acne product, I know you've heard all the hype I did to. But after a really bad break-out that my current facial cleanser cream just could not handle I tried the proactive acne solution acne products for the first time and after using it for five and a half months I can definitely say it is the best facial cleanser cream I have ever used. Although there is no cure all, for every persons skin because everyone's skin reacts differently to different kinds of treatments. Using a simple over-the-counter cream may work effectively for one person, another person may need stronger medication....»
Full Text: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: home remedies to cure acne and pimples, what is the best treatment to remove acne scars, how long does yaz take clear acne

No comments: